briedannaland

A blog about working as a childrens book writer and illustrator.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

The cover of Caped 6th Grader, Totally Toxic.


Working on a New Project

Yay! It's always fun doing a job that's by and large optional in this day and age, so while I enjoy illustrating immensely, it's been interesting while the economy's taken a turn for the worse. That said, I'm working on a big, new project that is so up my alley and I'm really enjoying it. I was super lucky because the Art Director really liked my stuff fought to get me on board. I'm very appreciative. Can't discuss it right now but I hope to post some sketches after it's all put to bed.

But in the meantime, I posted an old cover from a couple years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home